Summer is already here so if you have problem what to wear during this season then don't fret because a lovely guest blogger named Mary Edwards is here to share with us what to wear this summer season.
About the Author:
Mary Edwards is one of the contributors and editors for best dating sites. She is passionate about thought leadership writing, regularly contributes to various career, social media, public relations, branding, and parenting and online dating community. She can be reached at edwardsmary936 AT gmail.com.
5 Fashion Trends for Summer
As winter draws to a close and warmer weather peeks around the corner it’s time to start shelving those heavy sweaters and darker colors and lightening your wardrobe up before the summer hits. This summer there are a lot of fun and flashy fashion trends to look forward to, and the sky is the limit with outfit creativity and design. If you’re looking for the hottest looks of the summer turn to these 2012 favorites.
- Bright Colors- Bright pops of solid colors and color-blocking are everywhere this season, from a more traditional approach by incorporating flashy colors into tops to brightly-colored skinny jeans, pants, skirts, and shorts that make an eye-catching statement. Paired with a complimenting neutral top or bottom this trend brings a good dose of sass to the table.
- Prints& Patterns-Whimsical prints are big this season, with soft floral patterns dominating the scene. They give a light, feminine touch that acts as a nice contrast to the aforementioned bold colors. With so much focus on being brave and daring fashion, this style lets women feel dainty and pretty in between all of the other fashion-forward trends. Stripes and polka dots will also be big this year, and the nautical look is making its rounds again.
- Cold Shoulders-Shoulders continue to be a big focal point this year, and while the one shouldered look is still prominent, designers have also gravitated towards shirts with two sleeves that have “cold shoulders”, a style that basically means that the sleeve part has an opening to bare shoulders. The trend is a little bit sexy, a little bit sweet, giving off a coy vibe that resonates with women.
- Black & White-Because of how easy it is to spruce up with fun accessories and shoes, the effortless and classic look of black and white will never go out of style, and it continues to be a trend favorite this year. Pair this combination with brightly colored shoes and bold jewelry for a chic and trendy look, or play it up towards timeless fashion with more classic jewelry and neutral shoes for a look that screams sophistication.
- Crop Tops- While longer tops are still a favorite, crop tops are making their comeback this year, especially when paired with long skirts and high-waisted, flared pants. Channeling a 70’s feel, this look make prior fashion trends and current ones collide.
This season is about no limits and finding fun in your own individual fashion style. Be daring and don’t be afraid to experiment because nothing is out of the question. The best styles are born from bravely pairing things together that others haven’t thought of yet, and being confident enough to flaunt it.
Thank You for this fashion tips Mary! It was nice having you as my guest blogger. This post is very helpful specially here in our country that is super humid. :)